Wednesday, June 18, 2008

June 18, 2008

Abby and her friend Julia (who is TOO CUTE for words) playing in the sandbox outside Gabe's house. We caught a rare smile from Abby for this picture.



Kaylee swinging at Gabe's house. When she wants something "extra" she uses the word "double". So, when swinging, her request is, "Push me double high!!!!" =)






Some friends of ours are on furlough for a year, raising money to come back. They loaned us their swingset for the year since they'll be living on campus when they come back and will be our neighbors. Dan got it up in a couple days and the girls have played on it every day since then. Kaylee LOVES to swing and asks to be pushed "double high". I can't wait for the day when she can get on teh swing and pump by herself! Abby is a very sweet adn helpful big sister, though and happily pushes Kaylee.




We had an end of the year school banquet at a really nice restaraunt called Lord Errol's. The dinner was nice, the speeches weren't too long and it was fun to dress up. Yes, that's my belly.

This is at Gabe's b-day party at the end of May. THere are so many pregnant people on campus right now! Well, my friend Kirsten just had her baby, the secretary Josephine had her baby. Amy, on the left, is due July 24, then me August 8, then Ann, Oct 3. Aren't our bellies lovely?


Here are the girls and their friends here on campus playing fireman at Gabe's birthday party! Aren't they cute!?!

3 comments:

Jeremy Greenwich said...

Gosh! I hope I don't make it to Oct 3! That's even after Dr. Patel's original date! I will be quite angry with you if you jinxed me into another late baby! hehe

Marc and Charity said...

Well, first of all, love the black dress! Too cute. Second of all, all of y'all the skinnist pregnant people I've ever seen. What is with you people?!?!? :)

Just kidding.
Love you!

Tim and Leslie said...

You look so great! I wish we were there! Really. I love the pictures, keep em coming. I will be updating my blog soon...well, I hope to. Love you guys!