Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Here is the first Nipper baby that takes a pacifier! =) She sleeps ALL the time, night and day. Doesn't her hair remind you of Abby?


Woooo! Pig Sooie!!!! The shade of blue gray of her eyes makes us think she might be a blue eyed brunette.

Sydney Danielle hanging out on the couch during one of her FEW awake moments. I guess some of you might be interested in some stats. She was born July 28 after a 3 hour labor. Fast and furious...get Dan to tell the story, it's like a sitcom, with "Just give me the drugs!!!!!" moments and everything. =) It was a drugless delivery since it happened so fast. She was 6.9 lbs, 19 in and had a nice, small head.

Dan's birthday party was fun. Abby baked him a cake and insisted we light candles and sing to him. So, Dan had the spectacle he didn't want for his 30th. Looking at this picture I can see how pale I am. I lost a lot of blood and am still trying to get my hemoglobin levels up. Anyway, this is our happy family!

8 comments:

Tim and Leslie said...

Oh! We are so happy for you! At first I thought she favored Abby, but she also really looks like Kaylee. I guess time will tell! I hope you get to feeling better. We wish you were here so we could squeeze all of you! Love you guys! Congrats!

Bush Family said...

Congrats! She is beautiful! Hopefully we will get to meet her in December when ya'll are here!

Marc and Charity said...

yeah for pics! I'm so glad she sleeps and takes the pacifier! this kid better do that same! i can't wait to hear the whole story! 3 hours? awesome. I'm hoping for that too!!! none of this 36+ hours. hope you feel better soon and get some blood back!

Marc and Charity said...

oh, happy 30th dan! sorry man.

Sean and Lendy said...

She is so sweet! We can't wait to meet her and see you guys. Will pray for continued recovery and adjustment for everyone!

H&ANorwood said...

I can't believe how big the girls have gotten! They are adorable!!! Sydney looks absolutely adorable!!! Are y'all coming back to the states anytime soon? Looks like maybe December? You'll be able to meet Baby Norwood then...due Oct. 1. =)

Love you guys!!!

Lori said...

Yay! Congrats to you all! What a sweet family! Abby is so tall and Kaylee looks so grown up. I like your hair long like this. We are missing you bunches and love you a lot! We enjoyed getting to see Wendy while she was here. Donnie still talks about what it will be like when we're old and in the nursing home together. Stand up comedy all day long!!! :)

Melody said...

Ummm...how are the nippers...looks like you all are multiplying by the hour (literally)! The bradleys are all well. Abby is such a girl version of dan and kaylee is YOU! So cute...all three of them! I miss you like crazy girl! Would love to catch up...I am simplyyou@hotmail.com

Love,
Melody Bradley