Saturday, June 13, 2009

Getting Bigger Every Day!

These kids never cease to amaze me! Each day I see something in at least one of my sweet girls that shows how much they grow each moment!!!

Abby has lost her second tooth now. We can see her big teeth growing in now. She asks every day if they're bigger? will they feel different than my baby teeth? Is it going to hurt to have big teeth? what will they look like? Her brain is working overtime with all her changes right now. She's had friends leave for the summer, some not coming back. She's thinking about getting ready for school. Today she was asking what nap time in Kindergarten would be like. She thinks about her back pack we got int eh states, her new lunch box...what we're going to put IN her lunch box. So big, so smart, so sweet...so overloaded! Kaylee is getting easier to understand...little by little. She's trying really hard to pronounce certain words the ri
ght way. She LOVES to talk, though, and MUST be heard. Therefor...she yells a lot. =) I am so excited to see how she grows and develops next year while Abby is at school. Kaylee talks all the time about being in Eaglets with Pamma next year and getting to go to Monkeynastix. She's always saying, "When I was 4...." and then finishing with something that Abby has gotten to do. (meaning WHEN I'm 4...) Kaylee is so brave and adventurous. She likes to try new food and clamber and climb...okay, not so brave int eh pool, though. She is ready to know it all and do it all. Kaylee is my sweet cuddler, though, and we enjoy snuggling in the mornings.


Sydney is 10 1/2 months old! It's really gone by so fast with her. She is almost weaned, loving milk, eating almost anything you give her. She's lost some of her fat rolls with all the walking around she's been doing. She cruises around the furniture and loves it. We are borrowing a walker from some friends for the summer and Sydney was super excited to discover she can reach shelves ad pull things off when she's in her walker. =) Her third tooth finally came in and I think she's working on her fourth this weekend. She loves turning pages in books and playing ball. Much to daddy's delight, she really enjoys kicking a ball, too. Here she is making her "football face". It comes along with heavy sniffing through the nose. I am thoroughly enjoying my last couple months home with my almost 1 year old!
It's been tons of fun having Daniel home with us this summer. He loves playing with the girls and they love having Daddy coach them and teach them and play with them. it's such a relief for me to have him here at the house during this transition summer and he has been so supportive. Over all, it's a great time for our family...we're loving it...and each other.

3 comments:

Marc and Charity said...

It's great to read your update! ALL the girls are growing so fast and are so cute! I know what you mean about overload- Cerys starts full time Reception next year (Kinder) and wow, the questions, comments and things she comes up with to ask!! It's going to be a long summer! :) of course school is not out yet, not till end of July!

eiznik said...

I finally find your blog! I miss you guys so much! Your family is beautiful :) I can't believe how big Abby is. She was so tiny when I met you guys!

eiznik said...

ps-this is kinzie :)