Sunday, March 29, 2009

house changes





















Well, we finally got our headboard made and painted our bedroom! Yay! Also, I moved Sydney into the bedroom with the girls, she sleeps better. Her nursery is now half office and half playroom. We are all loving it. The playroom makes it easy for the girls to entertain themselves even while Sydney is napping. Their kitchen is still in the bedroom, but they are cool with that being something they can do while Syd's awake. The whole set-up will change even more this summer when (I HOPE) we get bunk beds. Then the dresser in the office will be moved into the bedroom, the rocking chair will go to our neighbors, and I will get one more desk for the office. Then I will set up an L of desks, one for computer and one for scrapbook space. Yippee! Also, I am hoping to get beanbags for the girls for Christmas to make their play space have a little comfy corner for reading in. Anyway, here are some pictures of how it is right now.
I got the bookshelf painted too. The walls were a glossy sea blue (think cheap Florida resort). =) They are now brown, called Apache. Daniel and I are both very happy with it. Here are the nursery/playroom/office pictures (remember, it's a TINY room, so I coudn't get many angles).





1 comment:

Tim and Leslie said...

I like what you have done! Looks great! You will have to post pictures of the rest of the house soon! Tell everyone we said hey!