Sunday, March 22, 2009

life



Well, so I know it's been TOO LONG since an update. I apologize, but what do you expect from me? =) Well, life is just life right now. It feels like things have been really busy, but I can't tell you what we've been doing. Someone here said it just right this weekend...we've jsut been being a family. When there are so many people involved, plus campus community family, life just gets busy. You all know exactly what I am talking about. Anyway, my big thought for today is just that Abby did her Kindergarten screening test today! I mean, I have been thinking about her starting school for a LONG time, but it's so fun and big to me to think it's starting now! She's going to be in school next year and she'll never NOT be in school again as a kid!!!! Craziness.




I subbed a couple days this week in first grade. It was fun...and tiring. I got to meet some of the kids that will be in my class next year. That was fun. I will be teachign second grade for sure now. I am looking forward to it, but of course and prepped for a long hard haul at the beginning (like, the whole first year).




Anyway, I am just going to search through some pics and post a few. I know the girls have grown SO much since I last posted.
These are a couple shots that a friend of ours took here. The one with me and Syd isn't fixed or anything, but it's a shot of her.
So, have run out of time, kids need snacks of course. I will hit this again today and post more pictures. I PROMISE!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Marc and Charity said...

Looking good y'all! Cute pics!

Bush Family said...

Ya'll look great! We miss you!

Lori said...

Yay! Your kids are darling and I'm so happy about the teaching! You'll be glad to get back at it and I'll bet it will be easier than you think. You'll just slip right into it, like riding a bike. Hurray for you!!!